Vote for My Blog!

Independent Book Blogger Awards

Vote for this blog for the Independent Book Blogger Awards!

Vote

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Intro..

          Hey guys, my name is Sarah Intidam and I'm 16-years old. I was just diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis last year on June 7th. Since then, I've had to make many changes including changing from public high school to online high school that is run through the county and taking uncomfortable shots three times a day.
          Its not all bad. For example, I have a lot more time on my hands to rest and relax, and not worry about getting up at six in the morning (It should be illegal to get up before the sun.) that is one of the reasons that I started this blog. The other reason, is I needed a place to review books for authors and thought of blogger.com.
          I don't have too much time, so I can't write a gigantic blog. I have a doctor's appointment at 3:45 to let me know when I have to have surgery, so I have to keep this short.
          I'm looking for author's in need of reviews and are okay with sending the book so I can review it. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, guys. I look forward to reading your comments!