- Well, here we go. First question, when did you decide you wanted to write novels?
- Haha, I don't think anyone does. Sounds like my house when we had a friend living with us. Oh, man, it was crazy.When did you publish your first book?
- So, it hasn't been very long. When did you write your first book (published or not)?
- Wow! That's insane. Never thought I'd find anyone with a crazier house than mine. WSo, whe you have a chance to read, what is your favorite genre?
- We always need some laughs in our life, I'll have to subscribe to your blog. do you have a muse that sparks your creativity? If so, what/who is it?
- Interesting. Well then, what sparked the idea for your novel(s)?
- That will be soo helpful for all soon-to-be moms! Do you ever listen to music when you write? If so, who do you listen to?
- Ah. My laptop has had tons of viruses, so I know how you feel. Do you have a certain place where you write the best?
- Haha, I think we ALL would do our best (or worst depending on our attention span and how hot he was) work. What is your favorite part of writing?
- It's always great to find people as in love with books as myself. Do you have a favorite author?
- Do they ever inspire you as you write?
- Can you describe your writing routine for us?
- What advice would you give someone trying to become a published author?
- Yes, I've learned you need to network a lot to get popular. I like to use Goodreads, BookBlogs, and Amazon. Do you ever do book signings?If so, where can we find you?
No, thank you! We readers do so enjoy learning all about authors and how they write. It's a fascinating thing.
- What do you do you do for fun?
- Very nice. I love photography, and I have a brother thaat is a fishing fanatic. Can you tell us about your kids?
- That's great! Are you married? How did your hubbie propose?
- Huh. I can't wait to read your book to find out EXACTLY what happened.What’s your favorite food?
- Yumm. Favorite drink?
- They sound tasty! Favorite color?
- Favorite music genre?
- Haha, she's her own genre! Just kidding I just have no idea...Favorite artist?
- I've never heard of him. I'm more of a AC/DC type of girl. When you are at home alone, what is the first thing you do?
Haha, that sounds great! Thanks for allowing me to interview you!